About Our School
Letter from Our Head of School
On behalf of the staff at Insight School of Michigan, I am happy to welcome you to the Insight community! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that to be successful in school, our students need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our students’ success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that your student:
- Attends live Class Connect session daily whenever possible
- Reaches out to their teachers regarding academic content and support
- Reaches out to their advisor for other questions and keeps us updated on any life event impacting their education
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of their school life
- Informs you if they need additional support in any area or subject
- Knows what you expect of them to succeed in school and graduate
Whether you are a new or returning Insight student, you should have received a welcome packet in the mail from us. It contains staff lists, a source for frequently asked questions, and more.
I am delighted that you have chosen Insight School of Michigan for your child’s education. We look forward to working with you for a successful school year.
Teresa M. Boardman
Head of School